The Marketing Manager will lead the overall execution of the firm’s marketing strategy through the development and maintenance of external communication channels; design, writing and creation of solicitation responses; and the management of business development.
The Marketing Manager is tasked with maintaining active outward communication via the firm’s social media channels, website and email marketing system. Specific on-going tasks will include
- regular updates to project and news portions of the website
- creation and publication of quarterly newsletters and one-off project update emails (Constant Contact)
- less-frequent but regular social media management
- creation and maintenance of the firm’s project description and resume library
- assistance with coordination and execution of project photography
- writing of correspondence to clients and other outside parties
The Marketing Manager will lead the coordination and creation of all of the firm’s responses to solicitations (RFQs, RFPs, etc.) using a standard template in InDesign. Interview presentations and client presentations will also be created by the Marketing Manager using similar templates. Specific tasks:
- determine appropriate team members in coordination with Principals and secure teaming partners for each pursuit
- create original text to accurately respond to each proposal
- layout, edit and refine all proposal responses
- manage printing and delivery process
- schedule and lead debriefs
- interview strategy development and presentation creation
Business Development/Lead Screening:
The Marketing Manager will serve as a central manager of all business development activity by managing the firm’s CRM system (Deltek Vision) and updating the database with all BD activities, new contacts, companies and related information. The Marketing Manager will also monitor various lead channels (news, solicitation websites, lead subscriptions, etc.) for new opportunities, screen and then pass on to Principals. Specific tasks:
- monitor and maintain various lead channels (see above)
- screen opportunities before passing on to Principals and Associates
- participate in go/no-go decision making process
- maintain CRM database
- manage all business development tasks to be completed by technical staff, ensuring timely execution and follow through
- present twice-monthly opportunities and incomplete task reports to Principals and Associates
We are a design-oriented firm that sees architecture as both a service and an art. The central tenet of our work is crafting sustainable, humanistic places in stewardship of our public realm; it is a philosophy we have studied and developed through our planning and design projects in urban environs for more many years.
The firm currently employs an architectural staff of 40 people, including 7 LEED Accredited Professionals.
In architecture as well as planning, the firm believes in crafting places for people through careful attention to questions of scale, materials, and detail, while remaining consistent with the needs of the client, the inherent nature of the site, and appropriate architectural themes.
Our firm has developed significant experience on a broad and diverse body of project types including civic, institutional, cultural, commercial, residential, educational, sports, healthcare, and planning projects. We enjoy the challenges and unique issues each project type presents and we believe good design transcends typology. We are committed to creating singularly unique solutions for each of our projects; a commitment that we believe provides significant value to the process and, ultimately, to our clients.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org